Which actually sounds sort of reasonable considering how crammed and inhospitable their cabins have become.
In their spirit of buck-wringing, here are a few more suggestions to improve their revenue stream (from whatever passengers they have left):
1. Enhanced oxygen replacement, $4.50.
2. Reserved space in the overhead bin, $6.00.
3. Reserved space in the overhead bin big enough that your laptop computer doesn't form fissure cracks: $12.00.
4. Reading light, $2.00
5. Meet the pilot, $4.00
6. Have the pilot give your child a set of little plastic wings: $3.50 (with meeting)
7. Steer around that big thunderstorm, $3.00 (all passengers must agree to pay)
8. Guaranteed 'no baby zone', $10.00, $20.00 on weekends or all flights to/from Orlando
9. Keep the entire can of soda, $1.00
10. Seat in front of you can't lean back, $8.00
11. Inspirational DVD video of Sully's flight: $17.50
12. Tickets for a competing airline: Priceless